How’s this girl different?
Well, lemme first just say I’m not your average film photographer. I make sure we get down on the dance floor together, have a good laugh AND that your pictures reflect that. I respect the pretty (and of course photograph it) but also make sure you guys can feel ALL the emotions when you click “open” on your gallery.
I started out photographing bands/musicians and shot my first wedding 4+ years ago. That first one was all it took to hook me for good.
Going on 5 years later this little discovery has blown up (in a good way!), taken me to several states across the country, allowed me to try amazing foods/coffee, and the BEST part... I've been able to meet the most incredible people.
And I'm SO ready to meet and serve you too. You down?!
Get the deets on me:
- I'm a wife and mama to 4 littles (who at times are VERY lucky they're cute... The hubs included). ;)
- COFFEE. COFFEE ALWAYS.
- I'm considered a Hybrid photographer. I shoot on two mediums: Film and Digital. I believe they each have their strong suits so I use whichever calls for it!
- I'm a "little" nerdy... Love me some LOTR, Harry Potter, and Disney. Currently on a Lord of the Rings kick because Gimli makes me chuckle.
- I'm what you'd probably call a little "hipster-ish". I thoroughly enjoy thrifting/flea market trips, anything outdoors = heaven (Yo, let's go on an adventure ASAP), and really awesome coffee from hole-in-the-wall joints. Lavender lattes are the bees knees. But I'm not so snooty I won't drink dunkin! ;)
- I actually went to school for music business (even graduated with my bachelors) and chose this life instead! Cuz you guys are SO worth it.... NO RAGRETS.
- Memes/gifs give me life. SEND ME ALL THE GIFS! So don't be surprised when I send them to.
I promise… I’m a HOOT!
Elsi - The Artsy Princess
Emmi - The Feisty Snuggler
Benj - The Hungry Hugger
Evelyn - The Sassy Snacker